4-5 October 2018, Manchester, U.K.
It will provide a platform for high-quality papers related to sustainable production and consumption, and explore multidimensional interactions between technology, society and policy.
The topics covered by the conference will include:
- circular economy
- sustainable technologies, products and services
- energy, food, water and waste nexus
- life cycle sustainability assessment and management
- consumer engagement and communication
- sustainable lifestyles
- sustainable policy development
For more information, click here: